GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things getting better and better

well today on my way home from work i was just getting off the freeway and all for a sudden my brake pedal goes to floor. i'm like what the fuck so i pump my brakes just like they teach you in school and that work well enough to get me home. i park in front of my house and take a peak....brake fluid everywhere. i gues my blowout must have knocked the ziptie holding my brakeline back from the rim. needless to say the rim rubbed a hole in my brakeline. so that is where i stand right now, anyone know how much a new brakeline is gonna cost? oh and to top everything off last night my buddy was fucking around and stopped short in front of me and i ended up rearending him........this is not my week :nono:

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slimm44 said:
i think someones telling you to keep your truck.
seriously it's kinda trippy, i haven't had a single problem with it until i slapped on the for sale sign

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
brake lines are pretty cheap. I think you could pick up a nice set of steel braided brake lines for like $30 or something

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
klemmentine said:
brake lines are pretty cheap. I think you could pick up a nice set of steel braided brake lines for like $30 or something
steel braided usually go for about 70.....money is tight so i think i just gonna just replace the stock rubber one

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I probably have ne you can have, but I cant ship it until this weekend...

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brock said:
im buying steel braided ones from kartek... the guy says the go for about $100...
you are getting jipped you can get em for 50 from crown performance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts