GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shipping is not included on any items*

Pioneer CD player. 1.5 din. Was new last summer. Will fit any 95-02 without any mounting kit. Fills entire section where stock CD player was. Complete with harness and antenna adaptor. Ready to install!125$ OBO

Factory seven way trailer wiring plug. Many people have the wiring tied up under theyre truck, but no plug. 10 bucks plus shipping.

99-05 tan lower dash piece. Drivers side. 15 plus shipping

2003-2005 factory chevy foglights. I have 2 sets. 50 a pair or best offer

99-02 chevy foglights. I have one complete good set, and 2 drivers sides that make good replacements.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
stock 2004 Z71 parts. One good set of Z71 shocks(50$). I had right at 3K mi on my truck at the time I lifted. Also have the stock center link (15$), spare tire winch includes tools (15$) Z71 aluminum skidplate (35$)

and last but not least, my 10.2”screen/ DVD player combo. Ive had this in my truck for about a month and a half now. Ive used it one maybe 2 times on the way to the coast. It’s a cool toy, but it would be better if I would use it more. Comes with TV antenna.
retails for 999$ looking to get 725$ OBO
XO VISION GX1027D FEATURES:

10.2" Wide Screen Flip Down TFT-LCD Swivel Monitor
10.2" Wide Screen TFT-LCD Monitor
Flip Down w/ Swivel Function
Half Din DVD/MP3/CD-RW/CD-R/CD Player
Slot Load, Built-In Dolby Digital
5.1 Channel Decoder, Last Position Memory
Pan & Tilt Panel Angle Adjustment
Built-In Philips TV Tuner
1 AV Input / 2 AV Output
Wireless Remote Control
On-Screen Display
NTSC/PAL Auto Switch
Built-In Dome Lights
Built-In FM Modulator
Built-In IR Transmitter For Wireless Headphone

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
greyHD said:
Hey Josh, what would shipping be for the lower dash to 91762?
prolly like 5-7 bucks. it doesnt weigh much, but its kinda awkward. i got the XM fixed BTW. something got disconnected inside where the antenna plugs. im gonna install it when i do my system. :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rednecked_4x4 said:
Josh- Could you give me 2 days to run this by my parents and possibly collect some $? and i'll take the CD player off your hands.

Just as long as it will fit a '97 z71, and everything works.

thanks
this will fit a 97 Z71 and does work. last time it was plugged in was when i had my red truck. it wont fit perfectly in the 03+, that and the harness is different. so im selling it. ill make you the same deal i made grey HD, and he can vouge for me. he bought my XM unit i had for sale. when he got it, the antenna message wouldnt go away. i gladly bought it back. i will do the same for you if you have problems.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Payment sent. :D

And yes, Josh is a very honest seller and would vouch for his guarantee.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so far the lower dash is sold to grey HD, and the 99-02 full set of fogs is sold to mauro when he pays. travis has a hold on the CD player.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hihosilverado said:
I know you would love to sell the stock exhaust and get some pipes........
yeah, kinda, but it wouldnt bolt right up to yours.

slamdfullsize said:
Ill take that monitor off your hands for.... 400?
:crazy: :thumbsup:
id love to, but i paid more than that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.