GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i did was remove this

so now my linkage looks like this...

Then i was bored and thought...the ramps were already out so i flexed a little bit (stress on the LITTLE BIT)

and a misc pic of my buddy bobby(his name is like Z712K3 or somethin on here) goofin around at DarkEternal's house when we were puttin my b/l on

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i never knew Dark Eternals truck was blue... All i ever saw was it covered in mud in his sig

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Slash4824 said:
i never knew Dark Eternals truck was blue... All i ever saw was it covered in mud in his sig
You would be shocked how many people I get that from! I had one guy accuse me of not even having a truck because some pics he saw it was "brown with just a grilel guard" and the next ones he saw were "blue with a full bumper replacement" :crazy:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
barefoot... thats safe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Sorry, didn't realize the posts made here had to be OSHA approved :anitoof:

I went down for a whole 10 minutes to tighten a brake line, I don't think there was a severe chance of getting a tow amputated...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
u could have stubbed it on sumthin :anitoof: i do it all the time when i water my spice garden :crazy:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I had my mom accidently back over my bare foot in her full size van. It hurt but didnt do much damage, just a bit of peeled up skin. Feet are tough!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Feet are tough!
yeah that have hold our fat asses up all day

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Nice ass jason!!! lol jk...Bad-N-Black00, im glad to hear u got that little problem fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts