GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think its time to change up wheels/tires as I have some interest in my current set and I've been wanting to change up for a while.

These are the wheels I'm considering - not sure about 18s or 20s yet but will be around 0 offset.

BMF S.O.T.A. (Black/Machined or Satin Black)
BMF Novakane (Black/Machined)

These are the tires I'm considering in 33x12.5

Nitto Trail Grappler

What do you guys think? Where can I get the best deal on BMFs?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for input, I, by the way, have taken off and sold the RBP grill as well, so truck is more in stock exterior form.

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
305 Trails get my vote. Love em and are quiet on the highways. Mine are on 20x9s with a +18 offset and rub slightly at full lock.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I think I'll do BMFs and Trail Graps in 305/55/20.

Not sure about SOTA or Novakane, always wanted SOTAs but Novakanes are growing on me.

Where have you guys found the best prices on BMFs?

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
my wifes truck has BMF novakane 6's on it in 20" with 275/60/20 on her Armada and it looks hot. I myself like the SOTA's and would have them on my truck if we weren't broke now with pay cuts. I LOVE the rehabs but not in 6 lug, the 8's look hot and the 6's look cheap. I vote SOTA's

When i found the rims i called and got prices and they went up 30% in less than a year when we finally ordered them!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUU!
OH and 18's are poopoo! 20's!

shitty cell pic from my buddys house in the hood.
http://bmfwheels.com/gallery/?album=1&gallery=2&page_id=2

·
Registered
253 Posts
I say sota's. that's what I'm about to order. how bad will 20" sota's with 5" backspacing stick out of my fender well on just a leveled truck?

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
:rofljest:

Everything is played out.
Everything on the internet is played out. If 3 people with BMFs post in this thread of course it looks like everyone has them.

He could do U2-55s and they wouldn't be played out around here. Guys have knockoff cockstars around here, seen them on two trucks. It'd be a long time before he sees another truck with BMFs on the mean streets of ottawa.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts