GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting some new wheels and tires for the 'ol Sierra. It's 2006 ECSB Z71. Have 20s on right now and wanting to stick with that size wheel. Looking at going with some 33x12.50x20s. I guess I should ask, will 33x12.50s fit on a 1500 with just a leveling kit?? Anyway, i am looking at some XD Badlands and some Khumo Road Venture M/Ts. Any opinions would be nice, I'm not really set on anything besides a non-chrome wheel. Any pics would be great too! Thanks!!!

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Looking at getting some new wheels and tires for the 'ol Sierra. It's 2006 ECSB Z71. Have 20s on right now and wanting to stick with that size wheel. Looking at going with some 33x12.50x20s. I guess I should ask, will 33x12.50s fit on a 1500 with just a leveling kit?? Anyway, i am looking at some XD Badlands and some Khumo Road Venture M/Ts. Any opinions would be nice, I'm not really set on anything besides a non-chrome wheel. Any pics would be great too! Thanks!!!
much better choices wheel & tire choice. Badlands do looks nice though. Kumho's id steer away from, STTs, trails, toyos, Dynapro's. all better working and looking tires.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know anything about the Lexani Mud Beast MTs?? saw them on eBay but can't find any reviews on them. look like the STTs and Toyos to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts