GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of want to sell my truck and get a new one, trading it in is out of the question....I'll never get what its worth....

02 Sierra SLE, extended cab, 4x2, 37k miles, extended warranty, storm grey, 6" fabtech suspension lift with 2" coil spacers and ball joint spacers, 3" body lift, 37x13.5r16 Pro comp X-Terrains (got about 3k miles on them), 16x10 Eagle Alloys, Fender flares, pinstripe flames, billet fuel door, Candied alteeza tail lights, Sir micheals roll pan, color matched mirrors and handles, billet grille, Custom hide away hitch, Custom aluminum diamond plate Skid Plate, Cleared Head lights, TYC clear Turn signals, UPD clear intake, Painted engine parts, polished a/c tubing, white wire loom in engine bay, Fully customized interior including flame pop outs on the lower dash, headliner, center seats, and door panel inserts, Matched dash (painted to match exterior color), leather and twead seats, Pioneer 7" head unit and 7" monitors in headrests, dvd player, Glow flame Gauges, diamond plate pedals, Custom blue LEDs in all switches that light up (i.e. headlight switch, window controls etc.), all interior light bulbs switched to 4 LED bulbs, MTX box and w/ Punch 500 and 2 10" JL W3s, 2 Chamber flowmaster w/ 3" piping from the cat backm, 4:56 gear, auburn limited slip, Pretty much everything.

Here are some pics: http://www.e-legalcc.com/images/jess.htm

I've changed the oil every 3k miles since it was new and take very good care of it. Just changed the Ball Joints and Tierods. Won 5 trophies at truck shows. Over $15,000 invested.

How much do you guyz think i can get for it?

edit* forgot to list the Kodiak Sidewinder steps, and Stainless steel kick plates i made for the door panels ......

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
I usually say as a rule of thumb, get the blue book price, add up all the extras youve put on, half the total of the extras and add that to the blue book and that is your starting price, to be lowered as needed.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Thats a really tight truck, do u want a new truck for a new project or what? I like thos pinstripe flames, did u do then yourself? Polished A/C tubing???

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
I'd say base the price off of what 04HEMI said.

What do you plan on getting next?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt do the Flames myself, I used 3mm Super bright LEDs for the switches, got them from www.superbrightleds.com wasnt very hard, just replaced the bulbs with LEDs and you need to run resistors....

Im thinking about getting either an avalanche or HD :head:

Thanks for the help, I think the last time i checked the blue book value was 25k....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey, glad I came across this, I am gonna be purchasing a silverado or a sierra when I get back from Hawaii in 2 weeks I might be interested if this is still available or in my price range could you tell me what you are looking at getting for the truck? Email me back at [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts