Votes: 47 90.4%
  • I think it looks good keep it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was thinking of selling my hood and putting on an HD hood. I have had this hood on the truck for like 5-6 years and need a change of pace I think. I'm starting to think I liked it back then but it's getting a little ricey for me. What do you think i should ask for a price? The top has been recently painted but its not perfect. The bottom has some rubbing marks from the plastic over the radiator plastic and the seal for the ram air. Here is a pics of the hood.

·
Registered
220 Posts
the HD hood would look awesome

i'd start my asking price at $250

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a feeling it was going to go this way. Should I through it on ebay? Craig's list? I think I paid like 650 new and unpainted. What would be a fair asking price? 250 is too low I was thinking 400 I live near Lowell Ma and there are some people there who would love it I'm sure. :lol:

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
I don't think it looks to bad.. It kinda fits your truck.. Its functional too. The hd hood is ok but there's a lot of ppl with them... Its up to you man but I don't think it looks too bad. If you couldn't get what you wanted for it I would just keep it

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
eh, i kinda like it. it's functional, so that's cool. if it wasn't, then it'd be stupid.

put that damn torque converter in!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
eh, i kinda like it. it's functional, so that's cool. if it wasn't, then it'd be stupid.

put that damn torque converter in!
That torque coverter and a tvs 1900 would make that hood pretty cool. :D

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
lol @ 31 votes and like 4 keep its

1 - 20 of 25 Posts