GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hummm... It is listed as "Free Shipping".

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
no it isnt... its like $219 shipping, p.s. i think you live right by me greyHD... i see your truck at sports chalet every single day

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
It says free shipping right in the auction twice. Then in the shipping info section he says $219....

Cameron

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just tell him you are in the area and you will pick it up. LOL Then you can just have a local member go and pick it up for ya. EBAY is a contract. LOL

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I see that all the time.
The worst auction I've ever seen is someone paid 250+ for a PS2 box.
It was listed right the ppl just didn't read it, they thought it was for the PS2. That was when it first came out.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
a PS2 box? why would there be a need to sell that sorta thing?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Slash4824 said:
a PS2 box? why would there be a need to sell that sorta thing?
The auction said it was just the box, no console inside .. it said something like "play a joke on your family and friends for Christmas, wrap the box and they will think you got them a PS2"

·
Registered
489 Posts
somone post something like this a while back on here or FSC ......

I asked the guy that had the auction why the hell he was selling dyno mat for a Roll ... a Big roll like 50 feet for 10.00 and had the shipping at like 299.00 he said it was away around paying ebay all that money ........ he paid like 2 bucks on the 10.00 that the auction was won for and he got to keep all the cash on the shipping since ebay and paypal do not take a % of that money ..... I can see why he does it .....

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
My dad almost got fucked when he bought wheels off ebay, guy wrote free shipping 3 times in the ad, then tryed to whack him $240 for shipping :flame:

·
Registered
489 Posts
03rado said:
it's still bs that someone would do that
Not saying ir is right ... but I can see why .... Most of the time it is a rearanged deal with the buyer and seller .... the down side is you can get fucked if they have a defective product and turn into prics about it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts