GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just fell into an 1500 dollar a month job....and about 750 a month is headed into my ride.....tell me some major suggestions on what needs to be done.....i know tonneau cover...but other than that i'm open

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
My first major suggestion is to get a roll pan, get rid of those altezzas and put some 04' tails on. Get Escalade handles and billet grille. Sand and Have the rear tailgate handle and bed cap painted to match.

.... but so your sig says most of this, you are off to a good start.

then find out how to drop it about 2 more inches up front and around 3 inches in the back. Im not sure if you have exhasut, but I'd look into that to.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
It's all about color matching :read:

Chris already mentioned the door handles, but painting the mirrors and the front bumper cap and lower fog light valance would help clean up the front end. Also, instead of a billet grill you might want to look into a speed grill. IMO I think the billet is played out (esp. in my area when you see soccer moms in yukons with billet grills), but either way it would still help to clean up the front.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I have an in dash dvd touch screen for sale that would be pimp in your ride... And unless the 03 harness is different from the 99-02 it will be a plug and play deal...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aberbaseball7 said:
I have an in dash dvd touch screen for sale that would be pimp in your ride... And unless the 03 harness is different from the 99-02 it will be a plug and play deal...
just bought a new alpine H/U...don't think i need that at the moment....i'm thinkin probably some new rims and tires that'll tuck and headin down that air ride road...first i wanna get all the color matchin done though

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
HumanZoom said:
It's all about color matching :read:

Chris already mentioned the door handles, but painting the mirrors and the front bumper cap and lower fog light valance would help clean up the front end. Also, instead of a billet grill you might want to look into a speed grill. IMO I think the billet is played out (esp. in my area when you see soccer moms in yukons with billet grills), but either way it would still help to clean up the front.
Werd on the billet grille too. I'm taking mine out and relplacing it with a stainless speed grille.

·
Draggers Inc.
58 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Werd on the billet grille too. I'm taking mine out and relplacing it with a stainless speed grille.
u ain't gone do shit 03 Carboncat :slap: :slap:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Bagging it is good, but a major undertaking .. if you aren't ready for that yet I say start with the smaller stuff .. billet grill (it will really change the look of the fornt end of the truck), cadillac handles, color match everything, rollpan, '03-'04 taillights

1 - 14 of 14 Posts