GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent the morning at EKMW, and between me, mitch and Bill we came up with the design for my suspension. So after talking to Mich he writes up a quote while I talk to Bill. Bill looks at the quote and says no we'renot doing this this and this, rewrites and tells me he's gonna have to figure out what he needs to charge for what we're doing. After talking to him, I'm sure the price will be fair, I'm just afraide to see it.

They're pretty much redoing the whole suspension. Re4-linking the rear, building a new bridge, building new UCA and LCAs so the truck can be driven and turned 1/4" off the ground, skid plates, smoothing the bed and rebracing the bed so the whole truck can drag.
There's afew other things. We're gettin' silly with it. It will be done for LFT in Sept. and there will be no pics until after LFT.:D

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Sweet! Glad you'll be getting that Shaim stuff off of there :head2: Driving a 1/4 inch off the ground... :insane: Can't wait to see it done :D Good luck mike!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y2KSierra said:
Sweet! Glad you'll be getting that Shaim stuff off of there :head2: Driving a 1/4 inch off the ground... :insane: Can't wait to see it done :D Good luck mike!
I can't wait! I feel like I did before my truck was first done. :head:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Anyone want to help me pull a bank job or hit a Brinks truck? :LOL:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
grounded said:
I will....I could use some $$$$$ too....

Cameron

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
grounded said:
im down :guns: after buying that damn engine driven comp/billet grill/cgs intake i need some cash :read:

are you planning on driving a 1/4" on the ground with the new 20's you were thinking about? i wanna drive a 1/4" off the ground :bawl:

man im kinda lightheaded after all that damn painting i been doing :crazy:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tuckin22 said:
im down :guns: after buying that damn engine driven comp/billet grill/cgs intake i need some cash :read:

are you planning on driving a 1/4" on the ground with the new 20's you were thinking about? i wanna drive a 1/4" off the ground :bawl:

man im kinda lightheaded after all that damn painting i been doing :crazy:
Yup. I gotta get the wheels so they can get the fitment of everything right. So some time in the next few weeks I should be ordering them. It's gonna be a lot of work.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Sure...you can have my rig....just pay the remainder on my body shop bill :)

Cameron

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
I don't know if it's gonna be a surprise or not but what kind of wheels you gettin?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Your truck is going to look sweet Grounded after your done with it. How much time do you estimate till when it's done?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
El Padrote said:
I don't know if it's gonna be a surprise or not but what kind of wheels you gettin?

I've wanted these ever since my truck got painted.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1buda said:
Your truck is going to look sweet Grounded after your done with it. How much time do you estimate till when it's done?
We havn't set my appointment yet, but Bill wants to get me in and out. It's should be done for Lake Front Tour in Sept. so my guess is August-Sept.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tuckin22 said:
I think once you get those new rims 20/22 combo:read: its gonna be the sickest stepside i have ever seen :head:
Thanks Sam. I might have to swing by Ekstensive to take a peek at your truck while it's there.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts