GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i dont want to hear any crap about stupid shit wiht this truck. right now the truck is on a temporary frame. it will soon be swapped over to the proper frame where it will be dropped 2" and ride on blisteins. the wheels he went with are 18" torque thrusts so he can run drag radials. the colors are stone gray, summit white and a purple i picked from ford. now this body has nothing ot it. no interior, no driveline nothing. like i said it will be swapped over. as for driveline thats the good part

truck will have a LS7, with a Katech cam, 4200 stall, built70,14bolt with 410s, it will be 2wd and probably a nice N20 setup. goal for truck is to be 1/10th faster then i will be in 07

now i dont want ot hear bs shit...if you like it say so if you dont then dont post...thanks again

tbss-02SS001.gif

tbss-02SS002.gif

tbss-02SS003.gif

tbss-02SS004.gif

tbss-02SS005.gif

[/quote]

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I like it. The 2 tone looks awesome.

Please post up some pics of the LS7 trasnplant :drool:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buddy your on the wrong site for that to happen, this is the real world not the world your mommy told you about.
first off dude i wouldnt go there with ppl's mothers. you need to realize that you dont know ppls personal lives. and you dont knwo whos family members are passed on or etc. in my case my mother is deceased and i dont take that shit likely!!!!!! i knwo what forum im on and had battles already and i made it clear and its real easy to follow

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it. The 2 tone looks awesome.

Please post up some pics of the LS7 trasnplant :drool:
o will do. it will probably be a few months before completely done. like anything family and other thigns come first for my buddy but it is in the works. it should make around mid 500s rwhp. since the cam has already been tested and proven in a LS7.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice paint combo, not too common of a color choice but definately works. Whats going to happen with the interior? You gonna panel it out?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
if im correct here....looks like he's quick (some random numbers i forgot) off pt.net as well...has probably one of the meanest street legal NBS on the road IMO.

i like the idea man, but what are the specs for the katech cam and why not run a MS3 thats a proven cam? (believe their compatible...have to double check my information though).

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if im correct here....looks like he's quick (some random numbers i forgot) off pt.net as well...has probably one of the meanest street legal NBS on the road IMO.

i like the idea man, but what are the specs for the katech cam and why not run a MS3 thats a proven cam? (believe their compatible...have to double check my information though).
an ls7 is a completely different animal. i forget specs off top of my head but it has some where around 22* of split in the duration. the ms3 isnt proven in a LS7 but its proven in your Gen III motors.

yes im Quik from PT.net and other sites and thanks for the complinent on the truck as well. i didnt come here to start crap with kids. came here to post and help others that need it. anyone that knows me knows im good for info pretaining to mechanical and etc

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
quik, hope this asshat doesn't run you off man, i think we've all read what input you can offer on pt.net and how knowledgable you are about performance.

ice, you just need to get outta this thread...stop wrecking a perfectly good and respected members thread, he simply asked to see how many people liked it and if so to post up, he doesn't wanna hear some made up bullshit from a kid who drives two pos vehicles and thinks he's some badass because of all of his made up pulled over threads where said person talks about how he gave the cop an attitude and he still got off with a warning, and cant hold down a job worth a damn. your starting to turn into another version of buttpuppy.

back to the topic at hand, well quik, you know more about the gen4's than i do, lol, so im sure you know what your doing, i just noticed alot of ls7 guys jumping on board with the new HPE cam that seems to like nitrous a whole bunch, believe the HPE stage3 put down 550some rwhp and 700rwhp with a 150 wet shot

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
....now i dont want ot hear bs shit...if you like it say so if you dont then dont post...
I'll post wherever I choose, Intern00b.

People will have opinions. On occasion those opinions will differ from your own. Such is life - get over it. Loose the attitude, or lose the URL....

That out of the way, I dig the power you and your buddies are droppin' in your trucks!

-bZj

·
Registered
224 Posts
Paint set up is a bit grand motherish , With such a nice white as a base I would have come up with a more creative and flashy paint lay out . .

A sleeper is one thing , but laying in a casket ain't sleeping ..

·
Registered
675 Posts
I like two tone paint jobs, I would like to do silver on top black on bottom

Very unique paint scheme

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
well...here we go again...:nono:

on a side note, that TBSS is going to be damn sexy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quik, hope this asshat doesn't run you off man, i think we've all read what input you can offer on pt.net and how knowledgable you are about performance.

ice, you just need to get outta this thread...stop wrecking a perfectly good and respected members thread, he simply asked to see how many people liked it and if so to post up, he doesn't wanna hear some made up bullshit from a kid who drives two pos vehicles and thinks he's some badass because of all of his made up pulled over threads where said person talks about how he gave the cop an attitude and he still got off with a warning, and cant hold down a job worth a damn. your starting to turn into another version of buttpuppy.

back to the topic at hand, well quik, you know more about the gen4's than i do, lol, so im sure you know what your doing, i just noticed alot of ls7 guys jumping on board with the new HPE cam that seems to like nitrous a whole bunch, believe the HPE stage3 put down 550some rwhp and 700rwhp with a 150 wet shot
go to Katech.com and youll see the cam im talking about. its their torquer cam

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll post wherever I choose, Intern00b.

People will have opinions. On occasion those opinions will differ from your own. Such is life - get over it. Loose the attitude, or lose the URL....

That out of the way, I dig the power you and your buddies are droppin' in your trucks!

-bZj
if you think im a internooob your highly mistakin

now thanks for the compliment for the powerplants

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Paint set up is a bit grand motherish , With such a nice white as a base I would have come up with a more creative and flashy paint lay out . .

A sleeper is one thing , but laying in a casket ain't sleeping ..
owner of truck is 38yrs of age. flashy isnt something for everyone. twotone is nice and suddel

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like two tone paint jobs, I would like to do silver on top black on bottom

Very unique paint scheme
that would be sweet. a nice bright silver on top of your black would be nice. i think foose did something similar to that

1 - 20 of 124 Posts