GMC Truck Forum banner

This Is What I Was Going To Do

2268 34
This Is What I Was Going To Do To My Truck, But Decided To Put It Up For Sale. Please Tell Me What You Think
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Homer J said:
that scetch is great. did you draw that? that kinda looks like a Chip Foose scetch, not one of his finish drawing, but its still cool. wish i could make a nice scetch like that.
That's a cool sketch and all, but there's no comparing it to Chips work. I'd love to have half the tallent he has.

· Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Badassilverado said:
Been there, done that. Your pic was thumbnail size earlier :read:

As Jeff said anyway, that truck would be nothing more than a trailor queen. :imo
Yeah your right, it was only going to be a Trailor Queen, and a weekend cruizer. I wanted something that people could see me comming down the road from miles away, but then I realized that going that big with a IFS was stupid, and anything lifted IFS was stupid, so thats why im going to ger a F350 Super Duty Powerstroke and put the bitch on some 44's and mash it

· Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Homer J said:
that scetch is great. did you draw that? that kinda looks like a Chip Foose scetch, not one of his finish drawing, but its still cool. wish i could make a nice scetch like that.
The drawing is from a guy named Adam Berg in Clovis, Ca. He does really good work and he does some pretty good paint work.

· Drive It Like Ya Stole It
7,584 Posts
Whifflebat said:
I can say my truck is going to be a sponsorship truck for SEMA...but it doesn't mean shit...

nice drawing though, I'm lucky if I can draw a smiley face.
haha yeah I dont believe shit until I see it.

BTW Andy you hear im getting a NASA grant to make my truck fly!!! :crazy:

· Burning Rubber
1,019 Posts
Jeff said:
haha those coils are going to pop as soon as the suspension droops hard. twisted is a joke.

that's the first thing I noticed with that pic.

· Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sevenfold said:

Fuckin joke :read:
That was a rush job for SEMA, the lift has be remoed from that truck, and has been all re-done. And you know what many people can't tell the difference between Twisted and Cognito, so someone could be looking at yours and saying fuck another Twisted lift...I'm only sayin' :read:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.