GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is What I Was Going To Do To My Truck, But Decided To Put It Up For Sale. Please Tell Me What You Think

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Badassilverado said:
:LOL: I don't quite what to think of this thread. Just make sure you bring the bling :read:
Do some mods to your truck them come and talk, it was going to be a sponsorship truck for SEMA :evil:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
please dont use that twisted crap. :puke: that company makes the shittiest trucks out there

also, 2wd half tons dont fare too well with big tires.......ewogy is just really lucky

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
that scetch is great. did you draw that? that kinda looks like a Chip Foose scetch, not one of his finish drawing, but its still cool. wish i could make a nice scetch like that.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Homer J said:
that scetch is great. did you draw that? that kinda looks like a Chip Foose scetch, not one of his finish drawing, but its still cool. wish i could make a nice scetch like that.
That's a cool sketch and all, but there's no comparing it to Chips work. I'd love to have half the tallent he has.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I can say my truck is going to be a sponsorship truck for SEMA...but it doesn't mean shit...

nice drawing though, I'm lucky if I can draw a smiley face.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Badassilverado said:
Been there, done that. Your pic was thumbnail size earlier :read:

As Jeff said anyway, that truck would be nothing more than a trailor queen. :imo
Yeah your right, it was only going to be a Trailor Queen, and a weekend cruizer. I wanted something that people could see me comming down the road from miles away, but then I realized that going that big with a IFS was stupid, and anything lifted IFS was stupid, so thats why im going to ger a F350 Super Duty Powerstroke and put the bitch on some 44's and mash it

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Homer J said:
The drawing is from a guy named Adam Berg in Clovis, Ca. He does really good work and he does some pretty good paint work.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeff said:
please dont use that twisted crap. :puke: that company makes the shittiest trucks out there

also, 2wd half tons dont fare too well with big tires.......ewogy is just really lucky
Twisted builds some pretty good shit, but its all who you know

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i dunno dude.. your sponsers would have had a hell of a time converting a truck into a cartoon before SEMA :read: :crazy: :LOL:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Whifflebat said:
I can say my truck is going to be a sponsorship truck for SEMA...but it doesn't mean shit...

nice drawing though, I'm lucky if I can draw a smiley face.
haha yeah I dont believe shit until I see it.

BTW Andy you hear im getting a NASA grant to make my truck fly!!! :crazy:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Twstd02 said:
Twisted builds some pretty good shit, but its all who you know
I guess, considering the truck they showed last year had one of the scariest looking lift kits ever, and to top it off, doesn't even run :anitoof:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Jeff said:
haha those coils are going to pop as soon as the suspension droops hard. twisted is a joke.

that's the first thing I noticed with that pic.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sevenfold said:

Fuckin joke :read:
That was a rush job for SEMA, the lift has be remoed from that truck, and has been all re-done. And you know what many people can't tell the difference between Twisted and Cognito, so someone could be looking at yours and saying fuck another Twisted lift...I'm only sayin' :read:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts