GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boy is from around here where I live and he is 15 years old!! His mom just got a new navitgator and she wouldnt let him drive it!! So on night about 1-2am he got the keys and sneaked out to take it for a cruise.......some cops saw the truck and it didnt even have a tag yet and they were folowing him and he got scared and started to run well the ending result was him running into the woods doin around 95 MPh!!! He was only 15 just got his permit! And beleive it or not he was totally unharmed until it caught on fire.....His legs got burnt really badly but other than that he is fine.....I'm just gunna say that someone was watching him from above!!!

BryantsWreck052.gif

BryantsWreck024.gif

BryantsWreck016.gif

BryantsWreck017.gif

BryantsWreck008.gif

BryantsWreck006.gif

BryantsWreck002.gif

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
He's lucky that'll buff right out. You know.. hate to try and make a claim with insurance and get DENIED. Fuckin Whoops. Hope his parents have dough.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow... what's with the random silverado bed?
Yeah I just noticed that!!!

It was the first wreck I have ever seen when it was over there wasnt one single thing that was usable after and the vehicle didnt even have any wheels attached!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
dip shit he probably plays GTA

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
much like compressing coal under extreme pressure results in a diamond, running your Lincoln into a tree at 95mph turns it into a chevy. :crazy:
LOL

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
So youre telling me someone was watching this kid from above who stole his moms SUV and then ran from the cops.

But no one was watching the kids from VT huh? :insane:

·
4,725 Posts
Dumb ass kid... I'd send him to Parris Island the day after.

BryantsWreck006.gif

nice lower body.

1,932 Posts
Wow and I thought MY wreck was bad.. LOl makes my 2 and half flips look like a parking lot ding compared to this shit. Geez that shit in CRAZY if thats the real story.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah Its a true story!
The Girl in the 6th pic is one of my cousins and she has an Identical twin!

BryantsWreck021.gif

BryantsWreck030.gif

BryantsWreck031.gif

BryantsWreck064.gif

BryantsWreck061.gif

·
4,725 Posts
how old is she

1 - 20 of 62 Posts