GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my nitrous kit. i will post pics of the install and hopefully get some times this summer:head2: i'll also post what my first kill is around here on the bottle. hopefully it will be a camaro or old hot rod:crazy:

·
Registered
658 Posts
yeah dude freaking take out some jerk off in a stang who thinks hes hot shit......

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
droppedgmc said:
there's a couple of cobra's i have in mind. they're fast, but not fast enough:guns:
:word: go out there and take those bitches down...Ain't nothin like killin the mentallity of a mustang owner...they own a car, they don't own all like they think they do.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
NAWWWWZ is FUN !!!! :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
droppedgmc said:
there's a couple of cobra's i have in mind. they're fast, but not fast enough:guns:
03 cobras? that much squeeze will get you that fast? My friends just dyno 490 at the wheels... all i can say is her car is fuckin bad ass

·
Banned
164 Posts
droppedgmc said:
Dude, you will not spank a Cobra...well...what size shot are you running? You will need alot of extra shit if you go more than 100 dry or 150 wet....as in a built trans, tuning, etc.
Mustang GT's? Pshh..no problem. Like I said I take em off the line easily and all I really got is a stall, gears and posi.

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not saying it's going to be an 03, the one right before that with no charger, just bolt on's that think they're the $hit. 03's will come when i drop the new engine in. or if im really despret, i'll use the wifes car for now:D

·
Registered
658 Posts
droppedgmc said:
im not saying it's going to be an 03, the one right before that with no charger, just bolt on's that think they're the $hit. 03's will come when i drop the new engine in. or if im really despret, i'll use the wifes car for now:D

what kinda car does the wifey have

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
droppedgmc said:
i just got my nitrous kit. i will post pics of the install and hopefully get some times this summer:head2: i'll also post what my first kill is around here on the bottle. hopefully it will be a camaro or old hot rod:crazy:
:cheers: on getting your nitrous kit in.. Here's a pic I had on my computer:
Enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts