GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking for a set of projectors .. i love the stocks but i want a newer look .. soo what do u guys think ?

Vs

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
!BTY6zE!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBKIMR3,qwg~~_1.jpg

100_1660.gif

100_1657.gif

100_1659.gif

100_1615.gif

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2968143

I bought a set of Anzo headlights, like the silverod. here are a few links:
http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0804tr_2007_chevy_silverado_ls7/index.html
best one of the headlight
http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0804tr_2007_chevy_silverado_ls7/photo_12.html
they look ok to me most of the time, but they take in moisture sometimes when it rains or when I go through the carwash, which pi$$es me off. Eventually I will put the stock headlights back in. Maybe other guys have had better luck with them. ??
DSC03860.gif

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
:uhoh:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Here are all the smileys that describe projector headlights.

:think: :supergay: :pow: :Shit Eater: :suicide2:

:gayfight: :idiot::nutkick::ban::whyme::slap::uhoh::rice: :rolleyes::doublepuk:puke::gay::blah::badidea: :down: :nono::shitsweak:

Sorry it had to come to that, but they just dont look right.

EDIT: Unless that are OEM Denali Projectors on NBS Sierra's

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
i think both are ugly

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Not feeling either one, they look goofy too me.

The only way i like them so far is the way JakD-UP did his, he tinted them so they wouldn't look cory during the day, and at night all you see if the halo rings.

still a waste of money IMO

·
Bag Envy
2,247 Posts
Not feeling either one, they look goofy too me.

The only way i like them so far is the way JakD-UP did his, he tinted them so they wouldn't look cory during the day, and at night all you see if the halo rings.

still a waste of money IMO
Something like this...
DSC00345.gif

The ones i have are the 1st ones you posted.

·
Bag Envy
2,247 Posts
Z71offroader has some like the 2nd ones you posted. his are all chrome though I believe. One of these days if I ever get around to it I would like to open mine up and retro-fit some nice projectors in them. But for now they are what they are.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
I like the stocks specially on a white truck. Although jakd-ups' headlights look awesome but yet again they are tinted, which i dont really see how they would be too great at night ?

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the theme of my truck will be black and white .. no more chrome of any sort , painting the inside is a sweet idea but at the same time i dont trust my self doing it nor the person at any local shop .. and i have no intentions on keeping any C H R O M E

M

·
0 Posts
Those black housings stick out like sore thumbs especially with age. Chrome housings might not fit your theme, but I guarantee they would be less noticeable and hideous since it's generally accepted in peoples' minds that they are supposed to be that way. I won't even go into the second rate quality and poor sealing of these aftermarket housings :nono:

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
:blah:

stock :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts