GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched.... want to see an update on all that have run the Swamper M16's. Saw em in Pismo this weekend and the guy I was talking to said they were holding up pretty good.

-How are they on the freeway?
-How do they wear?
-Expected Mileage?
-How do they do in:
*Mud?
*Sand?
*Ice?
-Would you buy again?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i like them if your not seeing much offroad terrain but thats my guess on them for a show tire i think they would look pretty good but i have yet to see any in person

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think anyone here runs them. I like them. Dont really care for the bullets but whatever.
Search. I came across 4 people shortly that run em. Figured this would ease the trouble of sending PM's and open it up to other people

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought they were pretty sick in person

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah I got a lot of compliments on them and they did awesome in sand! Didnt really like them on road but I would guess they might perform like your mud grapplers. I wouldnt know tho... They were pretty loud on road and I had about 21K miles on it with lots of tread left.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I got a lot of compliments on them and they did awesome in sand! Didnt really like them on road but I would guess they might perform like your mud grapplers. I wouldnt know tho... They were pretty loud on road and I had about 21K miles on it with lots of tread left.
Good in sand sounds great considering I'm moving down to pismo....21k miles also sounds great considering thats like 3 years with my current situation with my truck.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I know a lot of ppl dont like the bullets on the side but when I was out the dunes I dont know how many ppl would come up and look at them and ask where I got them for so they really do get attention!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Im thinking of ordering some 38x15.50R20 DC Mud Country's from NTWonline...Unless I find a cheaper price. 4 for 1100 aint bad :imo

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,900 Posts
from what i see they are doing pretty good... I am seeing alot of ppl that would normally have toyos switching to these.....

i am thinkin about running them on my power stroke

and I personally know the guy that designed the sidewall... Him and his brother were both in the military... so thats why its the m16 with the bullets on the sidewall.... They look alot more badass in person than they do in pics

·
Registered
227 Posts
I haven't had a chance to see these in person yet, but have been hearing good things. I've been considering the 295/70-17s for something a little different.

1sxychvy: What did you not like about them on the street?

Rankin

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.