GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nevermind..tires were 200 a piece not 200 for 4 like the lady told me..

anyway since i have this thread, what would be a good size to get? I have 265/75/16 on there which is 31.6 tall..i would like something just a little smaller..a 265/70 is 30.6 so i figure that wont make me lose much mpg on the interstate and maybe help in the city..

my 24s are 32.4" tall..so going down to at 30.6 tire will drop me a good inch all around and help in the city id think?

what other sizes are there close to that? maybe a 255 something?

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
That model came stock on uplevel Toyota Tundras in 265/70-16. They are quiet and wear pretty decently long. They are pretty average for traction in dry/wet/snow/ice, not bad but not anything special.

Buy them for $200 and mail them to me, that's a fucking great deal.

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha nevermind..the dumb **** workin back there didnt know what she was talkin about..i called back just now and the guy said they are $200 a piece lol..fuck that..i can get some way cheaper then that in a more aggressive tread

·
Registered
301 Posts
BFG rugged trails are POS tires IMO. Our Excursion came stock with them and they wore funny and worked OK in the snow rain but nothing special. My friend has had similar results on his Toyota Tacoma with them. BFG All terrains are much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts