GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's most everyone's opinion on this truck? I'm looking at possibly trading my 05 Crew 1500 crew for it....

I just get over that it is only 2wd!

Supposely it is a 11" CST lift, I would like to maybe lower it a bit down to 9" What all would I need to accomplish this? just loosen the torsion bars and slap a smaller block in the rear? Tires are 40's, would go with a 37/38 if i went down to 9"

Here are the pics.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a duramax main reason I'm looking at it. My little 1500 doesn't pull my enclosed like I want it to very good.

It's got a Edge programmer, ATS transmission programmer, 4.88 gearing etc.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Cheers bro....well. Im not exactly partial to 20" anyways but if you do get the truck and wanna give me a fair price on the rubber, let me know....just dont go burning em down before you send em my way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers bro....well. Im not exactly partial to 20" anyways but if you do get the truck and wanna give me a fair price on the rubber, let me know....just dont go burning em down before you send em my way.
Right on. I won't touch them, will have 8 40" tires if I get the truck, those that are on it, and 4 brand new ones.

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
looks like a nice ass truck..dmax, tuner, and a built tranny plus gears..you are good to go..id buy that in a heart beat..its a big fucker but the dmax will still smoke those 40s im sure

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like a nice ass truck..dmax, tuner, and a built tranny plus gears..you are good to go..id buy that in a heart beat..its a big fucker but the dmax will still smoke those 40s im sure
Ya... your right, I test drove it already. I did burn off the 40's no problem... :D
Just not sure about the height, it's freakin huge! Makes my little 6" 1500 look like a geo metro, lol

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
i think its a badass truck..its basically got everything done to it already, and its a dmax:drool:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts