GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to doing Harley's cartoon he's been wanting me to do. He wanted me to come up with some sparks. Took me forever to come up with them!! Anyway here they are:
HD_NewWP05.gif

HD_NewWP07.gif

Sig
HD_NewSIG02.gif

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Badass, Im gonna have to get you to make me a cartoon :worship:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
VicRed said:
Badass, Im gonna have to get you to make me a cartoon :worship:

:word: I want one too.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That looks awesome, good job on that one!

·
Draggers Inc.
58 Posts
looks good glad u figured the sparks out.brad wants u to do some coming off his muffler u know he's the muffler dragger. :pimp:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
harley davis said:
looks good glad u figured the sparks out.brad wants u to do some coming off his muffler u know he's the muffler dragger. :pimp:
:LOL: Wouldn't be too hard! Just throw a muffler in the mix and drag it!! :devil2:

·
Registered
119 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
:LOL: Wouldn't be too hard! Just throw a muffler in the mix and drag it!! :devil2:
So can you also add a 12 inch drop hitch to yours so then you could be throwing sparks also!!!!! :pow: :buttkick: :idiot: I wanna throw sparks but Daddy won't let me!!!!! :bawl:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
braden1498 said:
So can you also add a 12 inch drop hitch to yours so then you could be throwing sparks also!!!!! I wanna throw sparks but Daddy won't let me!!!!!
Where am I gonna put the hitch? I don't have one dummy! :wedgie:

You!! :rotflmao: :upyours:
domesticthug.gif

·
Draggers Inc.
58 Posts
:LOL:
braden1498 said:
So can you also add a 12 inch drop hitch to yours so then you could be throwing sparks also!!!!! :pow: :buttkick: :idiot: I wanna throw sparks but Daddy won't let me!!!!! :bawl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts