GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed when laid all the way out my tie-rod end is in a bind, ofcourse when I raise it back up it's fine. If anyone does anything to the end then what?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Welcome to my world.

I'm laid out on a 22 and I toe out when its laid out. Friggin sucks. I hear that DJM kit that flips them helps, but then it has the opposite problem when its locked up. No bueno. Anyone know this for sure?

·
Scooter
550 Posts
kdubaz said:
Welcome to my world.

I'm laid out on a 22 and I toe out when its laid out. Friggin sucks. I hear that DJM kit that flips them helps, but then it has the opposite problem when its locked up. No bueno. Anyone know this for sure?
we did that to brandons truck 02silverado when the suspension cycles it throws the the truck out of alignment hardcore like the wheel are both pointing outwards..... its not like a little its ALOT!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn that sucks, I just noticed it and thought there might be something out there that can help me. I saw an ad (I think in the new Sport Truck) that had a place where you could buy aftermarket tie rod ends for 88-98 trucks to get it out of a bind. Oh well...

·
Registered
133 Posts
DJM offers a tie rod flip so instead of the tie rod coming in from the top they will come up from the bottom and it works well on trucks that are lowered also. I think you can pick it up for around 100.00 bucks or so!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts