GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sucks balls, i wasnt paying enough attention to what i was doing and backed into the stucco wall next to my garage, im so pissed off at myself, on the plus ive been wanting a rollpan and now the old lady cant bitch for me buying one
what i thought was the only damage...

and then upon closer inspection saw that the bumper was bent down, its not too noticeable but IMO it looks like ass

so now i have to pay for that shit, plus ive got the joy of buying a new windshield, this happened about a week ago and this is how much it has grown

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Damn that sucks! I just got a chip fixed in my windshield before it grew. Insurance is a good thing.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Shit bro. I just did the exact same stupid shit. I backed into one of those barriers in front of the gas station. I was all the way off to the side and could have sworn there wasn't one behind me. I was wrong...

·
Registered
49 Posts
That sucks, hey atleast it didnt push it into the bed. Dont feel bad, I backed into a rock (more like boulder) and fucked up my freshly molded rollpan.

·
GMFS Member
32 Posts
i backed into my ex-girlfriend's 93 geo metro. mirror fell off the geo, huge dent in the pass. door and no damage to my truck. ended up going to court for it...

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
my windshield is all fugged up with long cracks,but I cant afford 200 for a new one

·
Registered
871 Posts
Roll Pan is going to clean up the rear alot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts