GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my truck for a lil over two years now, and i want to make a change on some wheels. i bought the truck with 17'' torq thrust and now im ready $$$ wise to buy some a new set and i plan to add a 4/6 drop. I put a 2/4 on it and just like everyone says, i learned after the fact it wasent enough LOW for me lol.
im looking for some 20''s and im completely lost on what brands to look at, because of such the wide range in wheels, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

a lil before and after shot of the changes so far-

007-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

001-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

·
Registered
443 Posts
You definitely saved that truck, what price range at you looking at? Are you going for cruiser or performance for the tire?

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
WOW!!! You really saved that truck. Good job. Look at Coys wheels or Boss Motorsports. Coys has the same style wheels as the the TT. And Boss has a few different styles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man, would like to get away from the TT look. ive looked at the KMC novas and they seem to be a pretty nice and simple wheel not sure if the fitment would be right though

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
I don't think the Novas will fit our trucks. I'm pretty sure it's a wheel made for cars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it took a while for some decision making but i finally got the set up that i wanted. boss 304's, and it sits 4/7 now and it has some lean to but i plan to lower the front another inch soon. Heres the finished product (new weld in roll pan too, thanks to someone running in to me)
:)

5f652b7c.jpg

52392b11.jpg

56062207.jpg

64012cc1.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts