GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to replace the front and rear shocks on my 06 Sierra. Used as my daily driver and does a good amount of towing in the summer. What type /brand of shocks do you all recommend? Looking for best ride quality. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts
^ Exactly I love mine

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Bilstein have been having quality issues lately, quite often. I'd look into Fox 2.0's if you can swing it. Not much more than the 5100's anyways.

·
Registered
878 Posts
After reading what everyone says on here, I'd say the 5100's too. I have the nitro skyjakers, they are ok. The finish isn't lasting AT ALL on them. :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just put Rancho RS7000mt's on my 2003 Sierra 2wd RCSB. Only had them on for a day, so can't speak too much for day in day out driving, but I am quite pleased with them so far. Currently has a buy 3 get one 1 free mail in rebate on them too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just installed Monroe Reflex shocks on my 05 1500. Honestly, I can't say I feel a difference from the 154k mile shocks that they replaced...still a decently bumpy ride.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Rancho RS5000 on my cranked 2000 rcsb. Rides nice and there made in usa. I would recommend them if you want a truck like ride.

Posted from Gmfullsize.com App for Android

1 - 12 of 12 Posts