GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an appointment for friday to get my two side windows limo tinted and my back one as well...how hard is it to see out of at night? or in the rain etc?

also is 100 bucks (canadian) a good deal for this?

·
hmmmm, i be damned
1,944 Posts
its a regular cab, its kinda hard to see out of. i have a tacoma, with 20% and 5% all way around, and it was hard to see. i have 5% on my now, its kinda hard to see out of at night, gotta roll the windows down

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah i have an extended cab...that sucks its hard to see out of at night..must be a pain in the ass having to roll your windows down

·
Registered
23 Posts
you get used to it at night...i have 5 on my truck and the only time i have to roll the window down at night is when i'm backing up in a poorly lit area...other than that you'll love it man

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would 5% on top of my 35% be really dark?

or should i jsut take off my old tint and start fresh with one layer?

also is it harder to see out of the windows with two layers versus jsut one?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Go with 5% on top of the 35% for sure. It will be harder to see out of with two layers because the tint will be darker. I have 5% on top of the factory tint all the way around and I only have a hard time seeing out at night if it's raining. But I have a rear bumper replacement with the 2 oval white lights. But either way go with limo on top of everything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts