GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my windows tinted.. 5% on side windows and back window, and 50% on windshield. i wanted 30% on windshield but he didnt have any, and i wish i woulda went darker on side and back window... but this will work for now!

and i took my coil spacer out.. rode like dog shit IMO, im eventually going to get spindles. i wasnt gonna get the windows tinted, but got it done alot cheaper at a place ive never been to...

crap017.jpg

crap016.jpg

crap018.jpg

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
looks good, I need to get a new windshield before I tint it

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good man.

And 5% not enough? I thought 5% was pretty damn dark.
thanks, its dark, but i think i should just spray paint them back to be happy:crazy:

Looks great. Too often this mod is overlooked, it makes a big difference.
it makes a huge difference. i can see out perfect still, but when im sitting in the truck you can maybe read my shirt.

post pics of the mini with the ls engine
crap001.jpg

crap009.jpg

crap020.jpg

52409002.jpg

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
that mini is tits. you should start a build thread for that beast with full specs i bet its gonna be fun to drive.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Looks great. Too often this mod is overlooked, it makes a big difference.
i agree, completely changes the look of a truck. Just did the fronts on dads GMC today, only 20% though

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Anyone ever run the precut tint from ebay? think im gonna pick up a set next week for mine 30 bucks for sides and rear. I dont want it for look mainly to keep heat out since my a/c is broken

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good!!
thanks!

that mini is tits. you should start a build thread for that beast with full specs i bet its gonna be fun to drive.
i got a thread on s10forum and luvtruck.com.. i suppose i can make one for here too..

i agree, completely changes the look of a truck. Just did the fronts on dads GMC today, only 20% though
i love it so much. cant really tell its tinted and you get up close and see it cut out around my inspection/registration stickers

Anyone ever run the precut tint from ebay? think im gonna pick up a set next week for mine 30 bucks for sides and rear. I dont want it for look mainly to keep heat out since my a/c is broken
i tried tinting the windows on my blazer.. i failed. it wasnt the pre cut stuff, i got pissed at it and just threw it away lol. i have no patience for shit like that.

If that's you, you look just like David Koechner. LOL
http://images.zap2it.com/movies/people/182259/182259_h_ba.jpg
:roflsquared: nah thats my buddy. ill be sure to mention this to him though hahaha..

this is me with my o face on
crap015.jpg

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
looks good. love the luv...lol
but damn, u all tattoo'd up aintcha

·
Registered
530 Posts
looks good man i need to do my front this summer

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
how much did you get charged to do your windshield?

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
thats a deal and 5% is wicked dark my state only allows 35% on the front two

·
Registered
102 Posts
nothing on windshield and you can spray paint the back window.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts