GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fuk da police. :pissed: :pissed: i got a fixer ticket like 5 weeks ago for my windows. i still have to the end of the month to get it fixed and i got pulled over last night for the same thing. i show him my ticket and he still gives me another one. then he tells me he let me off easy. fuk him. he can go to hell for eternity if he was a cool guy he would've let me go. i already got fuked for the windows and taillights. what's the point of giving me another one. i guess it's just easier giving me a ticket than actually doing tough police work. fukin cops. i really have no probs with them but this is just bs imo. now i got 2 fixers for da same thing. and he told me he let me off easy. fukin prick. :pow:

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
I got a fix it ticket for my tail lights and windows as well not to long ago. Removed the tail light covers and removed the tint. Got the ticket signed and paid the $20 fee. Same day I went to go get my truck retinted but I never bothered putting in my tail light covers again. Few days later I got pulled over again at around 11:00pm. Cop asked me what I was doing, told him I was going to work showed him my work badge and laptop bag. He looked at me and said, ok you seem like a hard working individual, I will let this one slide by, but you should really remove that tint if you don't want to have issues. I told him I would, which of course I never removed it. But he was really cool and didn't even mention the radar detector I had sitting in my dash! :p So I guess you just got a cop having a bad day or you gave him attitude?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a fix it ticket for my tail lights and windows as well not to long ago. Removed the tail light covers and removed the tint. Got the ticket signed and paid the $20 fee. Same day I went to go get my truck retinted but I never bothered putting in my tail light covers again. Few days later I got pulled over again at around 11:00pm. Cop asked me what I was doing, told him I was going to work showed him my work badge and laptop bag. He looked at me and said, ok you seem like a hard working individual, I will let this one slide by, but you should really remove that tint if you don't want to have issues. I told him I would, which of course I never removed it. But he was really cool and didn't even mention the radar detector I had sitting in my dash! :p So I guess you just got a cop having a bad day or you gave him attitude?
i didnt give him any attitude. i dont know what was wrong with him. it was 2 in da mornin and i had just got off work. he saw my lunch box and everything. what exactly was wrong with ur tails?

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I'm just waiting for the law enforcement officers on this site to read your post :pow:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
I'm just waiting for the law enforcement officers on this site to read your post :pow:
Yea, I'm waiting for SuperChargedSS to make a post saying "The cop wasn't the asshole.....you were. He was just doing his job."

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I'm waiting for SuperChargedSS to make a post saying "The cop wasn't the asshole.....you were. He was just doing his job."
i understand that. but does he really have to give me another. now what which ticket do i fix first. it's the same damm ticket. i dont really hate cops i just wish some of them would cut some slack. i mean the first time i just said yeah i deserve it and i wouldve said the same thing if i got it fixed and then got pulled over again for da same thing. but i havent even fixed the first fixer and i got until the of this month to fix it. maybe i am over reacting but i guess i'm just pissed that i got pulled over at 2 in da mornin for somethin so small and that i've already been screwed for. did he really have to give me another ticket

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol :rofl2: dats fuked up. superchargedss has tinted windows all around. dats funny i dont know the laws over there but it cracks me up no it pisses me off when i drive by the police station and look at there rides in da lot. 60 percent of them have tinted windows. i should become a cop so ican do whatever i want to my truck

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Tails had tail light covers on them. So the bike cop behind me said he couldn't really see my brake lights when I lit them up. So I just got some 03 tail and smoked those. No problems since.

·
Registered
260 Posts
How much were your windows tinted, venom?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
you had until the end of the month? Its the 28th. and there are only 28 days in this month.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Good call, Jacked...

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
You're an idiot. Hate to be honest, but what do you expect?

This is all part of "the game" you play with customized trucks. You make yourself stand out from the crowd and that includes the police. If you decide to do anything illegal to your truck (you even admit to knowing it's illegal) then you should be willing to take responsibility for it. Not to mention, you're whining over a fix-it ticket?? Give me a break. If you don't consider that easy then you obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. You can likely get any law enforcement officer in your county to sign off on it, at most a judge, and you'll be off the hook.

Last fine I got for illegal tint was $185. Sure I would've rather put the money elsewhere but I accepted it, plead guilty and mailed in the fine. I told the cop who wrote me the ticket I knew it was illegal, even guessed what his tint meter would read, and because I was honest and took responsibility for it he let me off for going 40 in a school zone. (40 in a 20.) The truth was I entered into the street AFTER the sign so I unknowingly sped through it and as soon as I did pass a sign I slowed down to 20, but still, he could've written me up for it easily.
:nono:

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Thank ya. I finally figured out the months and their days :anitoof:
I knew you could do it man, all that time and effort finally paid off, lol...:head:

·
Registered
31 Posts
No i is arguing that its legal or illegal, but the fact that he had already gotten 1 fixer....so whats the point in giving another for the same thing.

The Cop was just having a bad day or they needed to meet a quota!!

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Seems like a Non-Issue to me, why so pissed about the 2nd, you have to get the work done for the first anyway, makes the 2nd one a moot point. So why are you pissed, it didn't change anything from the first one, and he got to meet his quota without fucking anybody with a real ticket....

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Don't you guys know that a large number of crimes, drugs in particular, are uncovered during traffic stops? Arrest warrants can also commonly be discovered which is why they'll use something small like illegal tint to check your license, make sure you have insurance...etc. It helps everyone out on the road in the end. Traffic stops, especially when obviously justified such as in this case, are a big part of a police officers duties. They aren't always out solving murders or preventing robberies.
Big Werd

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Nail on the head badasssilverado...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts