GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i taek off my 3rd brake light cover should i just take off the red part and leave the wiring and the bulb sockets attached to the truck? I tried to take it off today but i dont know if you take off the bulb sockets or just the red piece. On my tails and 3rd brake loght cover should i tint the inside or the outside?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I took the bulbs off of mine... TexK5 said he tinted his inside, but I just did the out side and both look great. Tinting the inside will prolly last longer since it wont be directly in the weather and stuff... Either way will work...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
elegalR1der said:
Im working on my tail lights right now. Im not smoking them though, Im candying them red. I'll post pics when Im finished.
I'm not smoking them either, i am candying them. Are you doing the whole tail light or are you leaving the white part there? I think it really looks good all red but i dont know if i am going to do that. I might just leave the white there.and just canyd the orange part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.