GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says...I have a few scratches and a lil vial of that GM touch up paint. Is there a certain way to prep the area and such to get it on correctly?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hit Man X said:
Just like it says...I have a few scratches and a lil vial of that GM touch up paint. Is there a certain way to prep the area and such to get it on correctly?
i was told not to use the little brush with the touch up paint.....rather use a piece of paper towel rolled to a point.....the brush leaves a little texture.....towel is suppose to be a little smoother application........

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks for the tip! :shake:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Check out autopia if you haven't already applied it. Search for touch up paint and someone has posted the way to make it look like you never touched it up. Seems like I remember it taking a couple of hours of work but anything is worth it not looking like a glob of paint.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
therealgeronimo said:
Check out autopia if you haven't already applied it. Search for touch up paint and someone has posted the way to make it look like you never touched it up. Seems like I remember it taking a couple of hours of work but anything is worth it not looking like a glob of paint.

Do you have a link to that place?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts