GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been discussed a million times. i personally like the look of the all black tire with no writing visible, but then i see a truck with BFGs and see the writing, and it looks kinda cool. im kinda torn.. what do you think? outside or inside?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
When I had my BFGs I had teh white letters out, just to show off taht I had real BFG ATs, I was proud of them! I think it looked good.

·
6,656 Posts
This is the only pic I have

Truck looked a bit different back then huh?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dark Eternal said:
This is the only pic I have

Truck looked a bit different back then huh?
it was still dirty as shit with a crooked ass grill guard :LOL:

·
6,656 Posts
yeah everytime i hit teh bottom it would bend it foward, so i would have to go find a tree to push on to bend it back. The dumb manik design had the bolts in slots so they would slide super easy and do that. I would put them on wit ha 600 ft/lb impact and they still did that shit.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dark Eternal said:
yeah everytime i hit teh bottom it would bend it foward, so i would have to go find a tree to push on to bend it back. The dumb manik design had the bolts in slots so they would slide super easy and do that. I would put them on wit ha 600 ft/lb impact and they still did that shit.
not everyone can be as sturdy as a ranch hand. hehe

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats kinda what i was leaning towards anyways... thanks guys.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like blackwalls but If I wanted the letters the only brand I like are the BFG's as they are solid. Most of the others are outline and they look like $hi+.

LK

1 - 16 of 16 Posts