GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. Lots of great reads on here and im just getting started! I do have a question for you already though...im getting ready to buy new tires for my truck and i think i can go bigger than what i have right now. Currently i have a 6" ProComp lift on my 2012 GMC Sierra SLT crew cab 4x4 with 20x10 XD Badlands wrapped in 34" Nitto TerraGrapplers. Question is, can i clear 37s with this set up or do i need more lift? If that is the case i guess ill be going with my original choice of the 35" Toyo Open Country ATII's

P.S. I'll post pics of my ride tomorrow

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum. Lots of great reads on here and im just getting started! I do have a question for you already though...im getting ready to buy new tires for my truck and i think i can go bigger than what i have right now. Currently i have a 6" ProComp lift on my 2012 GMC Sierra SLT crew cab 4x4 with 20x10 XD Badlands wrapped in 34" Nitto TerraGrapplers. Question is, can i clear 37s with this set up or do i need more lift? If that is the case i guess ill be going with my original choice of the 35" Toyo Open Country ATII's

P.S. I'll post pics of my ride tomorrow
no beuno on the 37's. Unless you hack your fenders to sh*t. The 35" toyo's will fit with minor trimming though

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
no beuno on the 37's. Unless you hack your fenders to sh*t. The 35" toyo's will fit with minor trimming though
Yep this ^

37s = no go

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Yep this ^

37s = no go
If you want to run 37's, you would have to look into a 3" BL & a lower strut spacer to get your lift around 7". your angles will be on par with a levelled truck (not so great). Then, 37's would fit on those 20x10's with some trimming.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Don't believe they make a 20x10 badland. Should be a 20x9 but still a no go on the 37s

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok cool guys, thanks for the replies. I thought the same thing on the badlands being 20x9 but when my dad ordered 20x9 Badlands for his F250 they seem more narrow than mine do so thats why i just stick with the 20x10 info. I know they make a 22x11 and i really wish i had those...

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
just measure them, but they are probably x9s, unless you have the ONLY set in the world that's x10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts