GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, founds this forum and it appears to be quite helpful and support a wide range of very tasteful trucks.

I have a 2002 Silverado LS Ext cab SB Z71. 5.3 with full bolt ons + 3000 yank stall in a fully built 4l60e + custom tuned. I have a 4/6 drop with Spindles and keys, and shackles and flip kit.

I have 17" vision warriors on right now as my winter rim with 265/70/17 tires.

I'm looking to get 20" rims but maintain the same tire size to keep the same amount of wheel gap ( I'm happy with the very little there is )

Does anyone have a tire size that would achieve such? I was thinking 275/45/20 but not sure, thoughts?

Also, I can't for the life of it decide on 20's or 22's. The only thing stopping me from getting 22's is the fact I do not like the idea of low profile tires, not for my application anyway. I'll post a couple pics.

The rim I'm looking to get is a KMC Clone.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have worded that wrong.

I want to achieve the same wheel size, but with bigger rims and smaller tires. The calculator should help...

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts
need to fix that camber first man, but i had a 275/45/20 when i was 4/6 some complain on rubbing in big bumps, so most now run a 275/40/20 which is what i may do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts