1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4: 44's/16.5 wheel with tax/mount/lifetime balance from Interco:
1763 tsl
1809 hawg
2163 bogger

Boggers have went from $400 to $500 per tire in the matter of about 3 years.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Damn,SSrs are a freakin ripoff to

Does interco mount,balance free?

·
Registered
445 Posts
damn that really isnt too much more then the 37s cost im buying... im surprised..

but i miss the days where tires were 80 bucks.... ya know. the small, cheezy ones that go on your basic car. hahaha

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep if you drive to interco, mount and lifetime balance are free.

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: yea, I ride the bus as much as possible around campus.

·
Registered
279 Posts
does your state do a sign on bonus for OCS? Thats probably when I'm getting new rims and tires for my SAS

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$10,000, better GI Kicker, and E-6 pay.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
:lol: yea, I ride the bus as much as possible around campus.
Our campus isnt large enough for a bus, unless you go out on the farm. Then all 400+ acres, you have to grab a tractor from the shop.:crazy:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
yeah tires are gonna royaly burn me when it comes time to buy his summer. I was hopin i could find some decent used ones but hell i cant hardly find any in the size id like.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
yeah tires are gonna royaly burn me when it comes time to buy his summer. I was hopin i could find some decent used ones but hell i cant hardly find any in the size id like.
Word to dat dawg. That is why I plan on keeping the Toyos untill they are more bald than Dr Phil.:anitoof: I dont think 8" of lift and 35s would look too funny. Hell, I think 5.13s are a little too deep for 35s; but I dont feel like regearing twice.:ninja:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
damn that really isnt too much more then the 37s cost im buying... im surprised..

but i miss the days where tires were 80 bucks.... ya know. the small, cheezy ones that go on your basic car. hahaha
lol, i still get those for my honda except they were 35 a tire, hahaha. nice and cheap and light and easy to balance and easy to rotate

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
47's are $5 cheaper per tire than 44 Boggers. They said another month out on 47's,..... so let's say 3 months. :lol: but true.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
47's are $5 cheaper per tire than 44 Boggers. They said another month out on 47's,..... so let's say 3 months. :lol: but true.
Thats weird - my cost through transamerican the 47s are about 30 bucks more a tire... I think your getting ripped on boggers....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts