GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my 22s off and going back to my 18s and gonna do a 3" BL what are my tires sizes I can do with a 3" BL on 18s

Here's the 18s and the tires that are on there now.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
You could easily go with some 33's and maybe even some 35's...

·
Registered
444 Posts
What kind of wheels are the 18s? Are they American Racing?
You should fit 35s with some trimming of the air dam and inner fender well

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
33s will fit no doubt, mayb 35s. what is the rim width and backspace on them? also are u willing to crank your torsion bars and mayb do a 3/4" spacer in the rear and some trimming?

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know the specs of the rims because I bought the truck with them on already. They are american racing. when I pull the 22s off this weekend and put the 18s back on I'll get some measures

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
do u know the type of american racing wheel they are? ive looked all over there site and couldnt find them.

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
the 325 will be a bit wide, unless you dont mind rubbing. mine used to rub badly, i took a hammer to the inside corner of the fender well. i now only rub at full lock or when its flexing more than like a curb or something D: ... ill be adding spindles soon to get rid of the rest of the rub.

on 18s its hard to find a 35 that isn't a 325 width... but you probably could somewhere, i just gave up and made the ATZs work.

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
I'm a much bigger fan of those 22s you had. Get some 35" Iroks or Terra grapplers to fit on the 22s :imo They make them both.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There 18x8s current tire is 285/60/18

1 - 12 of 12 Posts