GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:sawzall::sawzall::sawzall::sawzall: :sawzall::sawzall::sawzall::sawzall::sawzall: :sawzall: :sawzall:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
srs bro yes! I asked a question and needed an answer. Thats what forums are for. Dont like it.... then dont look at the thread!:chewie:

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
srs bro yes! I asked a question and needed an answer. Thats what forums are for. Dont like it.... then dont look at the thread!:chewie:
Maybe you should stop being a lazy fuck and actually read when you search.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea Yea im lazy. I would rather be doing other things then sitting on a computer all damn day. Maybe you should quit playing with your mouse and go play with your old ladys pussy because im sick of doing your dirty work for you:humping:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Sure they'll fit

·
Roll Tide
868 Posts
lol 5 posts in and already pissed off anyone that would've been willing to help him. :insane2:

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Yea Yea im lazy. I would rather be doing other things then sitting on a computer all damn day. Maybe you should quit playing with your mouse and go play with your old ladys pussy because im sick of doing your dirty work for you:humping:
Wow, you're a funny guy. With all the time you've wasted here, you could have found your answer.

If you dont have time to be on the computer, why the fuck are you here? Why not go fuck all the bitches?

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
If you want answers here. Do some searching and don't give yourself a bad name right off the bat with all the other talk.

·
Here to break sh!t...
214 Posts
Yes they'll fit depending on wheel width and offset

Sent while in 'Murica...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts