GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there a few tire threads but Im getting an 88 Isuzu pickup from my cosin for doing some work for him and it will be hunting rig so I want to find either 31x10.50 15s for it or the metric equialant and wonder what the cheapest best peforming mud tires price is about $90 -$120 per tire

·
She's Nasty
183 Posts
shouldnt you go with a bigger tire for a hunting rig? or is there not much mud to get stuck in up there? when we built a K5 as a rig we put some 40"s that were like 15.5 wide to start with, but we got a lot of water down here during hunting season. prolly the bfg's would be somthing to check out for that tire size and price, go on discounttire or tire rack, they should have something your lookin for

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shouldnt you go with a bigger tire for a hunting rig? or is there not much mud to get stuck in up there? when we built a K5 as a rig we put some 40"s that were like 15.5 wide to start with, but we got a lot of water down here during hunting season. prolly the bfg's would be somthing to check out for that tire size and price, go on discounttire or tire rack, they should have something your lookin for
Theres some mud but more snow than anything during deer and pheasant season, but I think that 31s would be enough for that small of a truck plus its just a 4 banger so I want it to turn them decent and my 88 Sierra can handle its own the only time I ever got stuck with it was when I got hung up on the frame and then I would have needed about 8" of lift and 38" so it should be fine with 31s and I will be towing a duck boat so I dont want to go to high

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
check for some of the og bfg mud terrains kms i know some places still have some small sizes of those left. i like the old bfgs better than the new ones anyways.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,900 Posts
get some 14 inch rims and some 32inch silverbacks for that bitch...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts