GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did it...ordered the 39.5 sts's. Should be here wed and be mounted that day or thurs. I'll be ready for pismo :head:

One quick question....anyone kno how much it usually costs to mount and balence tires?

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
I paid about 60 bucks to have my 35" STS tires all mounted and balanced. Im guessing yours will be around 80 bucks.

MotoHead

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Yeah, goin price for some of the smaller (under 35s) seems to be around $15 a piece, or 60 total. Might be a tad more for bigger tires, but i wouldn't pay anything outrageous, they already made money off the tires when u bought them...

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not having them mounted at 4wheelparts....fuckers couldn't do it until sat morning and thats pismo time man! So i'm gonna have another shop do it

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
i paid 10 bucks a tire out here to have mine mounted and balanced when i got my rims, that included taking my tires off the old wheels

i would say your best bet would be to go to like a town fair tire where they just charge a flat rate

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Small, local, family owned shops tend to be a little cheaper than big places, because they really cant afford to scare off business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts