GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
So my hsp bundle kit should be here tomorrow afternoon. I have to get the 4440 put back together the I'm gonna start the epa no no mods ?
That tesla ride helped somebody huh
Hsp stuff was ordered right after I bought the truck and before I started gambling with stonks lol

·
Super Moderator
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Heard that before. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean 3 years down the road who the fuck knows what'll happen but I have other stupid ideas bouncing around in my head that involve more donor duramaxs, camaros, wrecked vettes, and teslas ?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Purdy. For someone who’s never bothered to pay attention to diesel mods, what do we have here?

·
Super Moderator
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Purdy. For someone who’s never bothered to pay attention to diesel mods, what do we have here?
i removed a whole lotta bullshit and put shiny shit in basically. high flow y bridge, bigger intercooler piping, and a 4 inch cold air intake. on the exhaust side i replaced the passenger uppipe with one that does not have the provisions for an egr, 3.5 inch downpipe, 4 inch jamo exhaust. then there is the shiny shit for the cooling system that was completely unnecessary but shinny lol

101 - 120 of 127 Posts