GMC Truck Forum banner

TMAN's poor decision lml

20K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  Roscoe968 
#1 ·
Traded the 14 in on this 16 lml ltz. According to 07burb I'm an idiot, he hasn't even seen my Robin hood account ?. Small pp truck didnt tow the sled trailer as well as I had hoped so here i am ?.

Truck is a 2016 ltz 4x4 with 19.5k miles at time of purchase (20,800) now. The heated steering wheel is life changing when you dont have a heated garage in the artic.

Day drove it off the lot.

Anyways plans, I think ?
Appearance:
•Debadge, already did the tailgate and removed 4x4 stickers, debating the 2500 and duramax badges as well.
•black bowties front and rear
•wicked customs valance delete
•klearz? Maybe I ordered some headlight tint film going to try just tinting over the orange for now, and keep my eye open for factory headlights to retrofit
•black billet trans cooler grill
•1.4 drop shackles and front turned up to level
•ditch the running boards
•16.5 super singles with 2 inch adapters

Go fast(the important part):
•HSP complete lml kit, in green of course ?
•jambo 4 inch exhaust with muffler
•ppe 3" downpipe
•fleece in tank lift pump
•100hp street tune

Might do some audio shit. I have everything for 2 10s under the seat except for a pair of 10s that actually fit in the box lol

See less See more
#48 ·
#70 ·
I haven't fucked with any of those yet, every time I look at spy it seems to be down, which I guess would be a good time to buy for that home run [emoji23]. I usually buy shit watch it tank and double/triple down because I'm an idiot but it seems to be working, now if only beyond would turn back around lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

#72 ·
I have half a dozen plays going right now waiting for the end of the month. What ever I make off those calls(if i make any) is all going to tesla calls the next time they have a bad day. And I'm holding thos fuckers until they become profitable. I ducked out of 2 call options on tuesday at a $50 dollar loss. Was down 1200 in them and decided to cut my losses. If I would have held them for one more fuckint day I could have cashed them out for almost 7k in profit [emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.