GMC Truck Forum banner

TMAN's poor decision lml

20K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  Roscoe968 
#1 ·
Traded the 14 in on this 16 lml ltz. According to 07burb I'm an idiot, he hasn't even seen my Robin hood account ?. Small pp truck didnt tow the sled trailer as well as I had hoped so here i am ?.

Truck is a 2016 ltz 4x4 with 19.5k miles at time of purchase (20,800) now. The heated steering wheel is life changing when you dont have a heated garage in the artic.

Day drove it off the lot.

Anyways plans, I think ?
Appearance:
•Debadge, already did the tailgate and removed 4x4 stickers, debating the 2500 and duramax badges as well.
•black bowties front and rear
•wicked customs valance delete
•klearz? Maybe I ordered some headlight tint film going to try just tinting over the orange for now, and keep my eye open for factory headlights to retrofit
•black billet trans cooler grill
•1.4 drop shackles and front turned up to level
•ditch the running boards
•16.5 super singles with 2 inch adapters

Go fast(the important part):
•HSP complete lml kit, in green of course ?
•jambo 4 inch exhaust with muffler
•ppe 3" downpipe
•fleece in tank lift pump
•100hp street tune

Might do some audio shit. I have everything for 2 10s under the seat except for a pair of 10s that actually fit in the box lol

See less See more
#5 ·
Time maybe but not much. All the big money purchases for the lb67 should be accounted for already. Paint, rear shocks, and progressive overloads are really the only big ticket items left unless I go hog wild on the interior [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Nice!

Can’t wait to follow the “build/ transformation”. ??

#19 ·
After the last "small pp" thread, I expected this thread to be titled "Tman's got a vagina truck". [emoji38]
I'll change the title to that when it gets sas'd [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Installed the tonue cover.

Then tinted the amber on the mirrors and headlights with some vivid air foil headlight tint. I dig the look enough idk if I want to bother with clears. Might just order the smoked amber cab lights to complete the look.

#26 ·
  • Mirrors look great, idk about the heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shut up Scott
    It's coming along and looking good man!

What do the mirrors look like lit up?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I'll get a pic tonight. They're a little dimmer and each individual led is noticeable now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.