GMC Truck Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1339 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,301 ·
My plan is to do the delrays with dog dish caps and the chrome beauty rings in 20s, paint them bronze to match everything.

Transit wheels are 22s not 20s and are 6 lug. I'd probably have more money into having them redone in 8 lug in the end then stuck with what ever offset they have. I don't want another set of wheels to polish, If I were doing that I'd just try to find another set of welds in 17s or 18s. Also don't think pyos will fit on the front axle.

·
Some dude on the internet
1,063 Posts
My plan is to do the delrays with dog dish caps and the chrome beauty rings in 20s, paint them bronze to match everything.
View attachment 874665
Transit wheels are 22s not 20s and are 6 lug. I'd probably have more money into having them redone in 8 lug in the end then stuck with what ever offset they have. I don't want another set of wheels to polish, If I were doing that I'd just try to find another set of welds in 17s or 18s. Also don't think pyos will fit on the front axle.
I was gonna say… aren’t you still 8x170 up front?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
That turned out pretty clean. You could texture coat it and it would almost look like factory plastic.

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,320 ·
Today was one of those rare days I actually got more done then planned 😅

Main thing today was get the new bnco door handles installed which also allowed me to fully install the door panels this time.

Got it cleaned up, mostly. I'll do more in the morning and when I actually get to the show tomorrow. Adjusted the exhaust some so it doesn't hit the shock and tucks the tip up tighter to the box

And the part I no intentions of doing today because I had to disassemble a lot, modify the core support, and re route my ac lines just to install these grill inserts also from bnco

1301 - 1320 of 1339 Posts