GMC Truck Forum banner

341 - 360 of 388 Posts

·
n. fil-dert.
6,836 Posts
He would have to have his air lifted to the photo shoot. Or use simulated gravel.

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
Tried to trade it in today. Dealer offered me "21k" on trade in and 34k to boot on a 50k 2015 Denali duramax. So where the fuck did that 5k go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Just keep the old haggard farm girl

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
I probably will. I want to buy a beat lb7 again eventually so I can get the bottom of this painted and make this just full toy lol

You have the Jeep and a million lmls wtf do you need another truck lol plus the incomplete project. Make keep the DD and this the full time toy!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
You have the Jeep and a million lmls wtf do you need another truck lol plus the incomplete project. Make keep the DD and this the full time toy!
I currently only have this, the jeep, and my 2 unfinished projects in the shop. Another lb7 isnt going to happen unless I pick one up dirt cheap that needs injectors or something.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
Snow is almost a foot deep on the road, it was kind of fun but truck is dirty as hell now

I ordered another billet bowtie to color match and swap on when I do the condenser and also ordered a 2" top spacer and 2.5 inch bottom spacer so I can stop looking at the giant 5 inch one lol

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #353 (Edited)
Washed the truck and put a new condenser in.

Old

New ac delco beefed up quite a bit more supports

Bitch still doesn't cool as good as the old John deer, it puts out 26°F lol

Trying to be cool

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
If I own a gasser it would be this truck. 70k time for a Cummins huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got the poors right now, almost doubling my acres this year kind of used up all of my new pickup money

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
Trying to polish this turd a little. Sprayed some cheap spray paint on the frame while swapping big ugly spacers for smaller still ugly spacers. Cant seam to get the camber set worth a fuck. Idk if it's from the lift or because the pins keep popping out while adjusting it but I can only seam to get +0.5 degrees of camber out of it maxed out. Fucking rusted out junk...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 388 Posts