GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today is the day that i find out what my truck is going to run...

before run: [email protected] ~89 MPH
mods -
K&N intake
Flowmaster 40 seeries
hypertech programmer (i didnt change the shift points at all)
thermostat 180*

mods now - running 269.7 hp and 305 tourque to the wheels
NELSON TUNE
EDELBROCK HEADERS
K&N intake
40 series flows
180* thermostat

we will see how i run today...wish me luck

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude im soo fucking mad...my best run was a 15.45 @87 or something like that....that was with wheel spin and a huge head wind....watever im not going to make excuses i had a shitty day...whatever im going to go back in a week or soo to get my times down better...like one of my runs i was prestaging and i fucking nailed it and i spun the tires through the 60' just about....aww....now i really need mods...fuck everything else need more power....i think i need to get my tranny serviced soon....ahhaha fuck....fuck...

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
It isnt hard , my truck will spin past the 330 ft if the track is not preped , usually only the 60ft ... Look at my trap speeds , Im a couple of mph faster then most that are running 15.5 ..

My time : 15.503 @ 91.2mph w/ a 2.39 60 ft

dont worry man , you will get it down . Just takes practice .. :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eah im just not used to it yet...it is faster than before ill tell ya that...casue before i never had to worry about spinnin the tires now i do....

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have traction problems also big time.I borrowed my buddies et streets and man these things hook up hard.I got a 2.18 60ft with them on.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
U have posi???? that'll make a bit of a difference in traction.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i have the stock 3.73s LImited Slip...yeah i really want to get a set of cheap rims and some slicks....that woulc be sweet...any info on where to get some....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts