GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to get up at fuckin 5am to do this one this morning..

Ferrari F-430, was already a hella clean care just had to go out and do a quick wash, polish, and glaze on it. The owner is handing over the keys to the new owner today so he wanted it to look good for the guy, especially considering the guy flew in from Canada to come get it...anyway here the pics.....

P4150012.gif

P4150015.gif

P4150017.gif

P4150007.gif

P4150005.gif

P4150002.gif

P4150001.gif

P4150003.gif

P4150004.gif

P4150006.gif

P4150011.gif

P4150018.gif

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some more...

P4150016.gif

P4150014.gif

P4150013.gif

P4150010.gif

P4150009.gif

P4150008.gif

and my ugly mug in the front seat!....

P4150019.gif

he took me out for a qucik drive in it after i got done, thought he may let me drive it but of course no. I tried making a little video with my phone while we were driving but it just turned out shitty and a bunch of wind noise...got that thing up to 170!!....i literally nearly wet my pants, it was great!...

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still have a huge smile on my face from working on and rding in this thing.....alls i can say is Ferrari makes some damn fine vehicles!

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Y is he selling it? That thing is bad ass
i dunno.....is what he does, he has his own exotics brokerage business and a mortgage company...he has had this car for almost a year now as a personal vehicle but now he doesnt want it anymore....its just another car to him. Chris (the owner) has more money than i would know what to do with....he will prolly just go buy another one and then sell it a few months down the road...

didnt get any pics but he has a Porsche Carrera TT in his other garage that i will be detailing next week probably....his wife drives a brand new CLS 65 (i think?)...has a 2 million dollar house!....has a Range Rover, a HUGE boat docked in San Diego......$$$$$

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
its a cls 63, they don't make a 65 yet.

One of my friend's neighbors does that too. I talked to him one day, he sold his spot in line for a db9 for a 100k. He took the money from selling his austin martin, bought an old jag XKE and a 760il. I can't remember what his other cars are. His kid drives a v6 mustang though :crazy:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its a cls 63, they don't make a 65 yet.

One of my friend's neighbors does that too. I talked to him one day, he sold his spot in line for a db9 for a 100k. He took the money from selling his austin martin, bought an old jag XKE and a 760il. I can't remember what his other cars are. His kid drives a v6 mustang though :crazy:
ok CLS63 then...wasnt sure?.....not a big MB fan so.....

yeah this guy always has a Porsche, another Ferrari, seen a few Lotus, Aston Martins, Maseratis at his house or shop....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
ok CLS63 then...wasnt sure?.....not a big MB fan so.....

yeah this guy always has a Porsche, another Ferrari, seen a few Lotus, Aston Martins, Maseratis at his house or shop....
yea, if you have the money, its a pretty good way to make some more. They don't devalue like our cars do since they are so rare.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
omfg i wouldn't have the sack to touch that car! helluva nice job :thumbsup:
thank you.....yes it is a very expensive car but other than it is no different than doing any other car except for the clear being a bit softer on the Ferrari and other European cars

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
thanks for detailing my new car for me Joe. I dont know why he said I was from Canada though :crazy:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice, ever drive it?
no...i thought maybe today i would've gotten the chance to....i have driven one of his Porsches though..

thanks for detailing my new car for me Joe. I dont know why he said I was from Canada though :crazy:
why didnt you tell me you were comin to AZ?......enjoy the new whip:crazy:

he sold it for like $260k or somethin like that!...could you imagine having a car worth more than some/most houses!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts