GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1963 Impala this time...all black!...turned out alot nice than i expected, customer was stoked!

P3020031.gif

P3020032.gif

P3020033.gif

not a scratch or swirl on her!
P3020029.gif

P3020034.gif

P3020028.gif

P3020030.gif

P3020027.gif

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
Killer job and that weather looks really nice right altho I can't complain since it's sunny here for once.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Killer job and that weather looks really nice right altho I can't complain since it's sunny here for once.
weather down here rite now is BOMB!...75 degrees and crystal clear skies with a slight breeze!

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Nice work, Joe! Bitch looks immaculate!

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Man you really do a nice job! I wish I could have you do my truck, but with all the chips it would turn out like shit I bet.

·
Registered
445 Posts
damn nice job..... whats a job like that normally cost the person??

being in az its probably the same as cali and to get a quality job is expensive as hell! lol

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn nice job..... whats a job like that normally cost the person??

being in az its probably the same as cali and to get a quality job is expensive as hell! lol
well normally for what i did on that car i would charge about $250-$300....but he is gonna advertise for me at the show and spread the word to a few shops that do some of his work so i cut him a lil deal...

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
I definitely look forward to seeing your after shots Joe. It makes me wonder how good I could make my vehicles look with a little time and patience.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I definitely look forward to seeing your after shots Joe. It makes me wonder how good I could make my vehicles look with a little time and patience.
what you mean:think: ....

those are the after shots....the car was already pretty clean i just did a clean up on it and some swirl/scratch removal...i didnt find it necessary to post befores really...

·
Registered
469 Posts
what you mean:think: ....

those are the after shots....the car was already pretty clean i just did a clean up on it and some swirl/scratch removal...i didnt find it necessary to post befores really...
what do you use for swirl/scratch removal? Buffer and ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts