GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to clean out a few things that were upgraded
I'll get pics later today, I'm at school right now.

All parts from my '04 1500 4.8 V8 extended cab silverado.

2 kicker Compr VR 12' subs. Dual 4 ohm voice coils. 2005 model, never abused never maxed out. They're loud, and sound good, but i'm ready to get some memphis! $150 + shipping

Stock airbox and tube. $50 + shipping

Descreened Mass Air Flow Sensor $50 + shipping

Stock parking lamps $30 + shipping SOLD !

stock front coils from an '04 extended cab 1500 $50 + shipping

Billet flamed third brake light $20 + shipping

Stock door handles $25 + shipping

stock antenna $10 + shipping

set of stock 16"s with 235/75/16 tires. about 16K on them, rotated regularly. not really wanting to ship these things so if anyone relatively local would like them they're $150 or so. SOLD!

I've also got an '04 grille shell in arrival blue, its been cut out to accomidate a DJ motorsports Flame grill, but would be perfect for a billet cut-out style.
$100 plus shipping, it will probably have to be shipped freight due to its width so it will be more expensive to ship.

all prices are negotionable within reason of course.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
got the headlights too? im interested in the corners though. how much shipped to 93611?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Hey Mike, if I buy the lights and have em shipped to you will you clear em for me?

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The headlights as of right now I only have the passenger side one...the drivers side got messed up when I decided to play with it a little too aggressively....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
damnit! well maybe i can find the other one from somewhere else. price?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
hit up DUBSILVERADO for the intake bro, he is looking for a stock one to put on his truck so he can trade it back in...

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I woulda known at GD...we coulda talked.

AND I GOT PICS OF THE GRILLE!!! hehe. Love that damn grille (current one on truck of course)
yeah, I should've doen this a long time ago. Thanks man, yeah i don't know what I was thinknig with the old one lol.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wish both handles were without lock holes, need them for the back doors of my avalanche!! Anyone gotta set?

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TTT....surely someone wants some of this stuff...

Also, I got a set of power mirrors of my truck, if anyone is interested.

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how much for the mirrors?
hey there, sorry i did not see your post earlier.

I'm asking for $50 + shipping on the mirrors. They are in great shape and work fine.
THE MIRRORS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, the mephis 1000d amp that I have on the Kicker CVRs is for sale as well. I'd like to get about $150 or so for it, its a few years old but still puts out a lot of power and has never given me a problem.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.