GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very nice sticker on there :D
todd4.jpg

Todd, that is a badass truck :imo.... once that warranty goes up... Lift it :head2:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Thanks Andy.

There she is dirty but white always looks half way clean.

I doubt many like the headache but I couldn't be without one already scratched this one a bit and tie shit to it all the time.
Anyways I have a new tool box on the way and I am gonna mount my highlift to it. But when more mods come I'll be happier. :D

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I like the headache. But its a F*rd and I am a Chevy man so that is about as far as I can take it :crazy:

But not bad for a F*rd :anitoof:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Thats the only ford i would roll, nice truck man! With a lift and some bigger tires that thing will be totally bitchin' :head:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
nice BEAST. superdutys just look sooooo beefy. makes the chevy hd look pussy IMO. nice truck :rocking:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
nice I love the superdutys out of all the fords the SD's and the Cobra stangs are the only ones I would own :rocking:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
For some reason, I had thought you got a longbed. But its a good thing, I like the short bed better. :D

Is that the stock receiver? For some reason it does look at tight against the bumper as others I've seen.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
it's about damn time you got some pics. very nice rig. only thing i would do if it were mine would be lose the dealer emblem, they 'aint paying you to advertise.

us traitors gotta stick together :bowtie:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Grant said:
For some reason, I had thought you got a longbed. But its a good thing, I like the short bed better. :D

Is that the stock receiver? For some reason it does look at tight against the bumper as others I've seen.

Nah its not a stock reciever I bought it. Has the camper package but didn't come with the reciever??

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
triple_deep82 said:
wow.... i love how plain and ordinary it is....... that rocks!!
Give me time buddy. :D

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Todd said:
Nah its not a stock reciever I bought it. Has the camper package but didn't come with the reciever??
Who knows whats going through the minds of the manufacturers sometimes. :insane:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
all i see is red Xs! you got ripped off! :crazy:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn, the pics are finally working. whats with that ugly ass headache rack? :puke:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Josh said:
damn, the pics are finally working. whats with that ugly ass headache rack? :puke:
Thanks Dick.

haha
Yup I need a tool box that goes across the bed then it will be better looking. I was gonna throw on my Ranch Hand but they just don't look good. Its not even close to being as wide as the cab.
I like that rectangle tubing but I hate the lower part of that headache. Trust me a tool box will cover it and make it look better. Just gotta find one now.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Todd said:
Thanks Dick.

haha
Yup I need a tool box that goes across the bed then it will be better looking. I was gonna throw on my Ranch Hand but they just don't look good. Its not even close to being as wide as the cab.
I like that rectangle tubing but I hate the lower part of that headache. Trust me a tool box will cover it and make it look better. Just gotta find one now.
NP. i got some that put that POS to shame:read:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts