GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been waiting wayyy too long for this. heres whats gonna happen.

these tires
IMG_0053.jpg

and these rims
IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

specs:
305 55 r20 nitto terra grapplers 40% tread left: 10$ per tire
20x10 6x5.5 gunner 6's: 380$ for all 4 (need to get powder coated matte black)

some more pics :)
IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

damn tomorrow is gonna be a good day

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
should look good..would have looked badass with some mud grapplers.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
gonna look good. can't beat 10 bucks a tire.

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
I hate to see you paint the wheels black. The color on there almost matches the color of your truck perfectly.

My '01 Silverado was also Charcoal Gray and I had the same wheels. People always thought I had them painted to match my truck. Aren't these the same wheels you have, just a different size?....

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

Anyway, its your truck. Should look good either way.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
should look good..would have looked badass with some mud grapplers.
i know man these are just some temporary tires til my birthday in october. itll give me a good idea of what size tire i can actually run with my current lift setup. mud grapplers would be really nice but we shall see

gonna look good. can't beat 10 bucks a tire.
lol no kidding

I hate to see you paint the wheels black. The color on there almost matches the color of your truck perfectly.

My '01 Silverado was also Charcoal Gray and I had the same wheels. People always thought I had them painted to match my truck. Aren't these the same wheels you have, just a different size?....

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

Anyway, its your truck. Should look good either way.
i knowww my friend said the same thing. well im gonna mount them up tomorrow how they are right now and see how i like em. im just extremely anti chrome and it wont go with the black/colormatching theme ive been doing so far. and the wheels in that picture dont look as wide as mine are. mine have a huuuuge lip. gotta love the 20x10s :)

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Go with the black, and i had 20x10 and they had as much lip as jeffs

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
i knowww my friend said the same thing. well im gonna mount them up tomorrow how they are right now and see how i like em. im just extremely anti chrome and it wont go with the black/colormatching theme ive been doing so far.
i don't see any chrome at all on the wheels you have.

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
i knowww my friend said the same thing. well im gonna mount them up tomorrow how they are right now and see how i like em. im just extremely anti chrome and it wont go with the black/colormatching theme ive been doing so far. and the wheels in that picture dont look as wide as mine are. mine have a huuuuge lip. gotta love the 20x10s :)
Yeah, those were 20x8's or 20x8.5's ...can't remember which. I noticed the larger lip on yours.

I understand you don't like chrome but those are just clearcoated anyway. Ah well, you've already got your mind set I guess. Just always thought it was cool to have wheels that were colormatched to the Charcoal Gray color. Adds a nice look of attention to detail. Anyway good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts