GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted a big list of crap I will have for sale earlier, but ill list stuff as I take it off.

These are the procomp trac bars for a half ton truck (probably would work on an HD). They are in so so condition, one is bent but still functional and its hard to see teh bend unless you looking for it. They are spray painted black. They come with the shock kit as well, shocks are painted black with blue boots. These things work great, only reason im taking them off is im doing my SFA. They are heavy so shipping would be expensive, local pickup is your best bet but I will ship at buyers expense. They retail with the shock kit for over $500 new, im asking $150 OBO. These are yoru answer if you want to stop axle wrap!!!!

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Superwinch 30 spline lockouts

Used 30 spline dana 60 lockouts. In good workign order. $50 OBO

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock Receiver Hitch

for any NBS truck, the stock receievr hitch. In good condition.

$75 OBO - its heavy so shipping would be expensive, local pickup is your best bet.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2500 HD rear leafs

Much stiffer and heavier leafs to replace you stock half tons! Gives you about 2" of lift over your stock leafs, helps reduce axle wrap and gives you a better load carrying / towing ability! Direct bolt on replacement! $150 OBO

Also have teh stock 1500 leafs, $75 OBO

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock shackle hangers

Off a NBS truck. $25

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weld Super Single II's

16x10's

They are in pretty good condition but need to be polished for sure. Have the conehead caps. Bought them for about 1200 out the door with the caps, asking $700 OBO. They are 6 lug and will fit with any lift.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NP 246 Autotrac Transfer Case

In perfect condition, about 50k miles on it. This is the autotrac transfer case out of a NBS GM truck. If you have autotrac, this is the replacement case you need if you've busted yours! Over $1500 new, Im asking $500 OBO!

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stock exhaust manifold

For the 5.3

$25 OBO

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Front IFS Diff

From a NBS half ton. 8.25" IFS

Has 3.73 gears and a workign actuator. The brackets have NOT been hacked up.

$200 OBO

Ill throw in both CVs (in good condition) for another $50

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NBS Control Arms

Both sides with everything on them. UCAs, LCAs, spindles, tie rods, all brake parts (calipers, rotors, you name it!!!)

I will part them out or sell them whole, If your interested in ANY nbs IFS parts just ask, I probably have them!

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
both sides with everything (ends etc...?) hows $30 shipped?

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
yeah that would work would money order be ok for payment? and get me your adress so i can send the money to get them.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you can do money order or paypal, your pick. Ill get them shipped out friday probably, they are in Houston and Im in Dallas until thursday night.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Tell me more about those Trac Bars... I'm still planning to crank my T-bars here and put lift blocks in my Z so maybe we can work something out with all that junk.

How bad is that bend you are talking about? How do they install? Will they be okay with a fairly stock ride height?

Reason I ask, that stall I have and soon the cam is going to make that ass hop around more than the latina twins in my sig. lol

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill get pics for all who want them this weekend. The bend is not real noticable if your looking at them from the sidfe of teh truck, just if you get down under it and look at them head on. I can try to bend them back some also. They DO need a fresh spray paint job but thats easy. As far as instal you have to have your suspension at full drop and they require undoing your back axle and drilling 6 holes in your frame if I rememer right.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Hrm... well do you think some slappers or Cal-Tracs would be better for my needs?

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I can come down a weekend and get the traction bars and all, let me know

1 - 20 of 28 Posts