GMC Truck Forum banner

Which wheel is the best selection for my truck?

• Rolling Big Power 94r

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMF Novakane

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • BMF M-80

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • BMF S.O.T.A.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • TIS 17

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally time for me to get wheels and tires. It has been coming for some time now and I can't decide which wheel to choose. I'm set on 20"s. RBP 94r's, BMF Novakanes, M-80's, or S.O.T.A., or TIS 17 base black with red centers to match my rig. All suggestions are welcome though and Nitto Trail Grapplers will more than likely be on these.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GMCSierra20102-1-1.jpg

BMF SOTA
SOTA.gif

BMF M-80
BMFM-80.gif

BMF Novakane
novakane.gif

RBP 94R (on similar truck)
Readylift.gif

TIS 17
TIS17.gif

TIS17chrome.gif

·
Registered
82 Posts
Novakane. Every other wheel is waaay to busy and the red accent wheel is really bad. IMO.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how do the bmf sotas backspacing options run? I think those are the ones I want and I'm not going to lift my truck so I want to go with a backspacing similar to stock so that they don't stick out far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i say the sotas in stealth ive been waiting since march just talked to bert at norcal truck he said another 45 to 60 days.i think the novakanes look good with the 8 lug but not the 6 unless its lowered.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
brandon, I ordered a set of death metal BMF sota's yesterday from bert at norcal. I seen your post in another thread to tell him you referred us so I used your referral. He hooked me up nicely

1 - 12 of 12 Posts