GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think.... 20/22" combo or 22's all the way around?
i was thinking 22x8.5 up front and 22x10 in the rear please vote here

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
22's all the way around.

Having 20's in the front and 22's in the back is like putting a sticker on your truck that says "I couldn't do it."

This coming from the guy who is perpetually rolling stocks. :LOL: :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
22's all the way around.

Having 20's in the front and 22's in the back is like putting a sticker on your truck that says "I couldn't do it."

This coming from the guy who is perpetually rolling stocks. :LOL: :D
werd. Just put 22s on all the way around. Ur static and prbly don't have any plans on going back to being bagged, so there isn't an issue about laying out.

lowblue02: what size tires are you running? I've always liked how low ur truck is :rocking:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I can't figure out if your truck is black or blue...it always looks different in every photo i see! Is that a 5/7 drop?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I like the 20/22 combo but on a ext. cab. And yeah that setup would look better on a bagged truck too. 22's all around!

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't figure out if your truck is black or blue...it always looks different in every photo i see! Is that a 5/7 drop?
well right now it's kinda of a grey from the damn WA rain. when it's clean, it's black.
it's about 4.5" in the from and guess what would be equal to a 7 in the rear. it's 4-linked with coil overs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts